Saturday, November 7, 2009

And...

switch comma + maybe = ...uh, sort of. NEXT ---> and here we are.

It is terrifyingly, rapidly occurring to me that, while this post is being made, I am in fact typing it. While this may seem unavoidable & somewhat conclusive by outside readers, I can assure you with no discrepancy that I have no idea what I'm typing at this very moment in time. There's a kind of interesting freedom to let your fingers glide over a keyboard and just progress in movements of words that sit around the language center of my brain that I've probably pulled from past conversations. Certain words lead into others and you can basically make entire sentences, conversations, arguments without ever having to pay attention to anyone or even yourself with respect to what you're saying (or typing). Significant? Useful? I don't even remember what I was saying.

Reader beware, you're in for a (stream of rapidly fluxing half thoughts that manage to be translated into nerve impulses and muscular pulls ending up as digital written word).

Do I make it silly? Fun? Sp-acing w i t h visualGags? I'm just not gonna think about it. Is that the idea of a blog? Maybe. But who has time to employ that kind of retrospective on internet culture? We-he-he-hell, CERTAINLY not me. I wouldn't waste my time. In fact this whole thing can stop right

No comments:

Post a Comment